Erica's Reviews > The Devil Wears Prada

The Devil Wears Prada by Lauren Weisberger

Oct 14, 2007

did not like it
Recommended for: no one ever
Read in June, 2006

this book blows. it's poorly written, the author uses the same words over and over, characters just do things at random and don't seem to have identifiable personalities of their own. if i was still in 5th grade and decided to write a book about working at a fashion magazine when i'm all grown up, this is what it would be like. i hate that the girl who wrote this is probably a millionaire. i'd like to hit her with a rock. as far as i can figure, it gets one star because she bothered to type it instead of giving it to us in the original crayon on big white pieces of paper format.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Devil Wears Prada.

05/01/2016 marked as: read

message 1: by claire (last edited Aug 25, 2016 02:04PM) (new)

claire hahaha!!!!!! amen.

message 2: by jen (new) - rated it 3 stars

jen omg! you should seriously be a book critic. thats the funniest review ive ever read. lolololol :)

message 3: by Emma (new) - rated it 1 star

Emma I was just telling my boyfriend that Devil Wears Prada is the epitome of a 1 star book and that I always compare books I dislike by thinking "yes, but was it as bad as DWP?" Then he found this review of yours and we had a good laugh, I completely agree!

Caroline Lol! Took the words out of my mouth! You'd make a great critic!

message 5: by Joyo (new) - rated it 1 star

Joyo Excellent review. exactly what the book is.