Michelle's Paranormal Vault of Books's Reviews > Witch Fall

Witch Fall by Amber Argyle

Giveaway of signed copies at my blog for the book tour, click banner to go to post, also read the first chapter.

I loved this whole series, I read the others first, this last and to me it was best that way, even though this is a prequel, I personally think its best to read Witch Song, then Witch Born, then the novella which is a prequel to this book, about Lillette as well, that is Witch Rising. I loved them all. I really liked the character in this book, Lillette much better than Brusuanna from Witch Song and Witch Born.

It’s a complete fantasy setting with great world building. I can see it all take shape as if I was seeing it. I was able to visualize the great tree houses the witches lived it. It reminded me of scenes from the Hobbit movies and movies like that. The author has a great collection of pictures at her Pinterest board that you should check out.

I can’t say a lot without really spoiling things for the other books, even though it’s a prequel, but I will say that the character of Lillette was amazing. She is such a strong person, and had such difficult choices to make. She is one of those people you want to hate, so beautiful, and seems to have everything, and is so darn nice, you just can’t help but love them. Yeah, she’s one of those kinds. I felt so bad for the sacrifices she had to make, and the choices she was faced with. Her life was not an easy one at all.

I give this book 5 stars out of 5, it’s a phenomenal read, and know anyone who likes fantasy and witches with absolutely love this series. And what a great cover. I can picture that scene in my head right now. All the covers in the series are amazing, and are what drew me to the series to start with. As usual, is the covers that draw me in to see if I may like the book.

Highly recommended.

I received this book from the author for my honest review.

Others in this series: Witch Song (Witch Song, #1) by Amber Argyle Witch Born (Witch Song, #2) by Amber Argyle Witch Rising (Witch Song #2.5) by Amber Argyle

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Witch Fall.

November 23, 2013 – Shelved
December 4, 2013 – Shelved as: coming-soon-to-review
December 21, 2013 – Started Reading
December 24, 2013 –
page 70
20.59% "this is great! the mettlemott people that were in other books are explained on how they came to be in this one. now it makes sense. lol. great series."
December 26, 2013 –
page 100
29.41% "really good! review coming soon with the tour."
December 26, 2013 – Finished Reading