Kelly at's Reviews > Sweet Nothings

Sweet Nothings by Kim Law

Review will be posted at www.books-n-kisses.com .

NUMBER OF HEARTS: 4
REVIEW:
Joanie Bigbee is a woman who has never made any kind of commitments. Not to her family, not to her job and most definitely not to a man. Except for one problem. Nick Dalton. Nick is back in town and really throwing a wrench in Joanie’s armor.

Nick Dalton has come back to town to open a new branch of his business so that he has a reason to come visit his newly found brother. But Nick’s reason for staying might have just changed do to a very sexy pair of pink go-go boots.

This was a sweet book. I really enjoyed Joanie and Nick’s journey. Although there were times that I really wished that Joanie would either put her big girl pants on and grow up or that Nick would wisen up. But all in all I loved these two. I do need to go back and read book one in this series Cody & Lee Ann seem like a really awesome couple. I can’t wait to see what Kim has in store for us next in this series.

Disclaimer:
I received a complimentary copy of the book from NetGalley in exchange for an honest review. This review is my own opinion and not a paid review.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Sweet Nothings.

November 21, 2013 – Shelved