✿kawehi.reviews's Reviews > Theirs to Play

Theirs to Play by Kenya Wright

bookshelves: arc

4.5 stars!!

Money can’t always buy you everything in life. These two billionaire brothers learn that lesson the hard way.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

"I’ve tried to own her, but she can’t be bought. I’ve tried to romance her, but she already sees the true me. ..For other women, I’ve always been the wolf in the sheep’s clothing, mingling with them and then stealing their hearts at ease. This one unzipped my disguise before I could even utter a word.” - Frederick

My thoughts: Holy sh*t batman, Kenya Wright you sure crafty with this one and a mean one at that for that cliffhanger!

Being my second read from you, I have to say that Dawn, the female heroine, totally kicked ass!! I mean, she told our two playboy womanizing billionaires where to stick it and would call them out on their crap.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I loved how Dawn starts making them (well, more so Frederick or “Freddy” as she calls him) re-evaluate their behavior and make them start rethinking old habits and strive for their dreams.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

She makes our two male heroines look like two "blackhearted" persons who campaign around the globe while playing women and gaming them into seeing who can get the girl into bed first and then break their heart in the end.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Max, one of our rich manwhores, is the gambler and the more hard one to reach and never satisfied fellow of the two. Whereas, Frederick, is more moldable and starts developing a conscious about his actions and starts thinking about what he wants to do with his life along with trying to establish a committed relationship with Dawn (in which she is adamantly reluctant to even though she likes him).

I was super glad that Dawn never falters on her preconceptions on Frederick and Max. She sticks to her guns. You may think that she just has trust issues and albeit she does, but she does have legit reasons. I mean, come on, Max did spill the beans of what they did to women as a game. How can you ever easily trust any man or person like that?

How will things turn out for these three? Will they find love or are they fated for heartbreak? Can Dawn truly trust that Freddy’s changed? Will Max turn his gambling problem around? And will the sudden appearance of Dawn’s ex squander the progress of these lovers’ steamy affair?! Read and you will find out!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

*I was provided with an ARC copy of this book by the author for an honest review.*

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Theirs to Play.

November 19, 2013 – Shelved
November 19, 2013 – Shelved as: to-read
November 20, 2013 – Shelved as: arc
November 24, 2013 – Started Reading
November 25, 2013 –
75.0% "Loving this! I would be a Dawn too in this and would not trust these two guys at all!"
November 25, 2013 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)

Kelly Lucky you ! ;)

Kenya Wright Oh my god!!! So awesome! Thanks

☆ Sammy ☆彡 Fantastic review :)