Countrygirl_TN's Reviews > Love Sucks!

Love Sucks! by Melissa Francis

Nov 05, 2009

bookshelves: ebooks, ordered-it, kindle-not-lendable

Now that AJ's mom is pregnant, she and the rest of the family have to do everything they can to protect the baby. Ryan is adjusting to AJ being vampire and AJ is adjusting to Ryan's family being warlocks. And who knew that their parents' baby would be fulfilling an ancient vampire prophecy?
Demons are after AJ and they want her help to find the magic runes. She's a key holder, so without her, they can't find them. AJ begins training to fight and block out her thoughts from her enemies. She gets a really hot bodyguard/trainer named Lex and they eventually make out later in the story making Ryan jealous. But Ryan and AJ and the bodyguards Lex and Robbie all have to work together to keep the unborn baby safe and find the magic runes themselves before they land in the wrong hands.

This cover is so much better don't you think? More colors and not so boring to this time. The colors add more life to the cover and with the girl turned facing the camera, its alot more appealing to the eye. But that's just my opinion.
This series keeps getting better. Love Sucks! contains just as much romance, jealousy, and drama as Bite Me!. The characters become more developed and there are alot of of answers revealed as to what went on in the first book. I loved the ending!! I can't wait till the third book comes out cause I am hooked on this series and I'm dying to know what happens between AJ and Ryan. I just can't get enough of those two:)

4 1/2 Stars

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Love Sucks!.

12/30/2016 marked as: read