I ♥ Bookie Nookie (bookienookiereviews.blogspot.com)'s Reviews > Blue-Eyed Devil

Blue-Eyed Devil by Lisa Kleypas

Nov 05, 2009

bookshelves: genre-romance, zz-reviewed
Read in November, 2009

In the first book in this series, Sugar Daddy, I fell in love with Hardy Cates--then by the end of the book, I hated the man he had become. His actions at the end of the book were not the actions of that handsome, southern gentleman we saw at the beginning of the book. I actually didn't think I would like him in this book either. Of course, his charm won the heart of the only Travis sister as well as her family and finally Liberty.

I really liked this book, the only thing that was a little annoying for me is that the story was told from Haven Travis' point of view and I would have liked to have seen it told from Hardy's perspective.

✳✳ Reviewed on I ♥ Bookie Nookie Reviews

___________________________________________________

Menage Readers

Erotic Enchants

Bookie Nookie's Erotic Lending Group

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Blue-Eyed Devil.

Ronyell Great review Bookie! I really wanted this story to be told from Travis' point of view also.

message 2: by I ♥ Bookie Nookie (bookienookiereviews.blogspot.com) (last edited Sep 08, 2012 05:39AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

I ♥ Bookie Nookie (bookienookiereviews.blogspot.com) thanks! I love it when the reader can get into the mind of the hero and the heroine too :-)

Ronyell I ♥ Bookie Nookie wrote: "thanks! I love it when the reader can get into the mind of the hero and the heroine too :-)"

Me too, although that rarely happens, but it would definitely make the story more memorable if they did that!