Fani *loves angst*'s Reviews > Dark Skye

Dark Skye by Kresley Cole

A great addition to the series, filled with action and twists and finally some revelations about the greater scheme of things.

This book was once more, mainly about the heroine growing up and finding her own powers and self esteem, rather than the hero. Since I generally adore tortured & scarred heroes, I have to say, I expected more of Thronos than what we saw here. Instead, it was Lanthe's story, her chance to shine and though I ended loving and admiring her, I didn't feel an emotional connection with her or Thronos, as happened to me in every previous book of the series, even those I didn't end up loving *cough* Bowen *cough*. And really, I like strong heroines and all, but let's face it, as a woman I'm mainly interested in the hot hero and these last two -some might even say three- books, were focused on the heroine's POV and emotional growth which has left their respective heroes in the background; I'm starting to get antsy about the way my favourite series is turning out I'm afraid.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Dark Skye.

November 18, 2013 – Shelved