[~Ami~]♥Sexy Dexy♥ 's Reviews > Baiting the Maid of Honor

Baiting the Maid of Honor by Tessa Bailey

bookshelves: feels-sexy-hot, feels-fat-grin, reviewed, love-love-love-2014

5 stars

photo 20140530_054148-kdcollage_zpshjg5qp0r.jpg

Reed and Julie share an instant atraction at their friends wedding. Both with a little baggage, would they end up being more than a temporary fling?

Now who doesnt like a dirty talking tattooed hero? Loved Reed! Tessa Bailey writes some scorching sexual tension and hot sex scenes. There was great banter either with the girls or the boys or the couple. Im beginning to think our little Kady (Bride to be) is a sneaky matchmaker. Epilogue= Fat grin= Perfect!!!

I love a quick sexy book and this one delivered. I think you can pick up any of these books without getting lost but you will miss out on the little detail on how the couples cross over. Loved it!

ARC provided by the Publishers

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Baiting the Maid of Honor.

November 16, 2013 – Shelved
November 16, 2013 – Shelved as: to-read
November 16, 2013 – Shelved as: to-read-not-released
May 29, 2014 – Started Reading
May 29, 2014 –
page 0
0.0% "Round 2... let the Brazen wedding dare book binge continue..."
May 29, 2014 –
page 35
27.56% "Hmmm gotta love a dirty talking tattooed SWAT hottie ♥"
May 30, 2014 – Shelved as: feels-sexy-hot
May 30, 2014 – Shelved as: feels-fat-grin
May 30, 2014 – Shelved as: reviewed
May 30, 2014 – Finished Reading
July 11, 2014 – Shelved as: love-love-love-2014

Comments Showing 1-31 of 31 (31 new)

message 2: by Brandi (new) - added it

Brandi Great review, Ami!! :)

Jeanne I can't wait for this one! I love all things Tessa Bailey. Nice review, Ami;))

message 4: by Mo (new) - added it

Mo Nice review.

[~Ami~]♥Sexy Dexy♥ 4815162342 - aksana wrote: "Lovely review Ami :)"

[~Ami~]♥Sexy Dexy♥ Brandi wrote: "Great review, Ami!! :)"

[~Ami~]♥Sexy Dexy♥ Mo wrote: "Nice review."

[~Ami~]♥Sexy Dexy♥ Jeanne wrote: "I can't wait for this one! I love all things Tessa Bailey. Nice review, Ami;))"

Thank you Jeanne i been bit disappointed with her newer work but i loved this one x

*J* Too Many Books Too Little Time Great review friend! Can't wait to read this series!

message 10: by Exina (new)

Exina Lovely review, Ami!

[~Ami~]♥Sexy Dexy♥ J *I did it all for the nookie.The book nookie* wrote: "Great review friend! Can't wait to read this series!"

Thank you J. Hope u like it x

[~Ami~]♥Sexy Dexy♥ Exina wrote: "Lovely review, Ami!"

message 13: by Eliza (new) - added it

Eliza Fantastic review Ami, I need to get on these.xo

message 14: by Beverly (new)

Beverly Fab review Ami!! xoxo

Claire Robinson Great review Ami xx

message 16: by Jessi (new)

Jessi Wonderful review Ami :)

message 17: by [~Ami~]♥Sexy Dexy♥ (last edited May 30, 2014 10:03PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

[~Ami~]♥Sexy Dexy♥ Eliza wrote: "Fantastic review Ami, I need to get on these.xo"

Thank you Eliza, great series so far x

[~Ami~]♥Sexy Dexy♥ Bev **Read like a Champion** wrote: "Fab review Ami!! xoxo"

[~Ami~]♥Sexy Dexy♥ Claire wrote: "Great review Ami xx"

[~Ami~]♥Sexy Dexy♥ Jessi wrote: "Wonderful review Ami :)"

message 21: by Fran (new) - rated it 5 stars

Fran Ooh I have this on my tbr (not that I've read anything from my tbr lately)! Great review, Ami!

[~Ami~]♥Sexy Dexy♥ Fran wrote: "Ooh I have this on my tbr (not that I've read anything from my tbr lately)! Great review, Ami!"

Thank you Fran. Ah i hope u can fit in some more reading time. I really loved this one x

✝✝ Ⓓaisy ❣ ✝✝ My my my that dirty talking tattooed hero got me!!!! <3 I love your review girl x

[~Ami~]♥Sexy Dexy♥ Daisy wrote: "My my my that dirty talking tattooed hero got me!!!! <3 I love your review girl x"

Hehe thanks. Cant pass up a dirty talking cop ;)

✝✝ Ⓓaisy ❣ ✝✝ [~Ami~]♥Sexy Dexy♥ wrote: "Daisy wrote: "My my my that dirty talking tattooed hero got me!!!!

Hehe thanks. Cant pass up a dirty talking cop ;)"

Totally!!!! x

message 26: by Mysza (new)

Mysza Great review Ami!

[~Ami~]♥Sexy Dexy♥ Mysza wrote: "Great review Ami!"

Jen Well said, Ami! Tessa Bailey can do no wrong as far as I'm concerned.

[~Ami~]♥Sexy Dexy♥ Jen wrote: "Well said, Ami! Tessa Bailey can do no wrong as far as I'm concerned."

Thank you jen.. she is great isnt she?!!

• Lisa • Eeeeeeeek loved this book - super review lovely x

[~Ami~]♥Sexy Dexy♥ Lisa Jayne wrote: "Eeeeeeeek loved this book - super review lovely x"

Me too :)) sighhh!!! Thank you lisa x