Maghon Thomas's Reviews > Broken Blade

Broken Blade by J.C. Daniels

3382002

bookshelves: netgalley, fantasy, paranormal

Well, Broken is a good way to talk about things. I feel broken for Kit. She is trying to pull herself back together. And it's a struggle. I was devastated for book two. Kit definitely has to find a way to go through with herself being her. She's gone to TJ's Wolf Haven bar, because being a bartender doesn't need to be complicated and that's how she needs to be right now. She's not trying to be a PI or a fighter, or anything really. TJ, Justin, Goliath, her friends at the bar, just won't give up on her and make her slowly get back to something like normal for Kit.

Kit is also forced to face Damn. She loved him. She thought he dumped her, and her friends. But Damon needs to make up for the crap he pulled. I didn't like him in book one. I did like him in book two until.... Oh now, I dunno if he deserves her anymore, but I am willing to see if it can work. Justin has been her partner lately. And with this new case that was supposed to be little, it turns out to be huge!! But she's still broken. She still has inside and outside scars from Jude, the bad vamper, and she still has something wrong with her connection to her blade.

I am going to say don't read this book unless you read the first two. It's dark and gritty, and finally full of Hope, but not till a good ways in. BUT I will say, READ ALL THREE!! This series is fantastic!! :) I can't wait for book 4 now with that ending!! :) 5 MAGICAL PAWS!!!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Broken Blade.

November 15, 2013 – Shelved