Athena's Reviews > Beautiful Chances

Beautiful Chances by Alicia Rae

Nov 15, 2013

bookshelves: blog-tours, fave-book-series, favorites, best-reads

Given by the author for an honest review for her Blog Tour

I would like to start with this statement..I was barely half through the first chapter of it and I already knew that THIS is a 5Star Book..In fact, I am certain that the 5 stars were created for books like this one..

Plus, I would like to congratulate the author, not only for her excellent writing but also for her excellent choice of a title..Truthfully, the title is so true to the story and the characters that it’s really admirable!

There are many romantic novels out there right this moment. Many of them are very good and others are not. Beautiful Chances is a class of its own..I haven’t felt this way towards a book in a while..This passion this fierce affection towards it..The term “must read” is quite an understatement in this case!

It’s a remarkable novel that is the beginning of an epic romance series..You cannot put it down..You cannot not finish it when you start it..I truly suggest that you purchase both books at the same time, because I don’t want to see you suffer..Plus, there is no time gaps, meaning that that My Beautiful (#2) is beginning right when Beautiful Chances (#1) ends. Just My Opinion!

Let me introduce you to my new favorite characters!!

>>Lily our beautiful Lily! She has suffered from a loss so huge that no words can ever describe her situation..You can’t really judge her reactions or her way of thinking..Some events are just too big to judge, in my opinion..And this is a perfect example! However, she is a beautiful person and I’m not talking about her pretty face or her toned legs..I’m talking about her pure heart and her sad soul..She is a devastating beauty..Inside & Out..She feels like a coward, she feels extreme guilt and shame and sorrow..Most of all, she feels alone..Until Kyle..

>>Kyle Madison is my dream-man! He is so confident and graceful, kind but “naughty”, possessive and playful…He is perfect! I fell in love with him during their second encounter on the beach..He was so sweet but oh so very sexy..I just love confident men who are not arrogant though..Confident but hopeful for a chance..Kyle is simply dreamy!

Beautiful Chances is an exceptional novel..It has to be read properly..Like an addict..you’ll read it like you haven’t read in a year..

Simply Exceptional.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Beautiful Chances.

November 15, 2013 – Started Reading