KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕'s Reviews > Seven Sons

Seven Sons by Lili St. Germain

RAPE..REVENGE..LOVE LOST..LOVE FOUND..VENGEANCE..DEATH..REBORN..

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

My father was most certainly "NOT" an innocent man, as the leader of the "Gypsy Brothers MC", he was guilty of many things, he wasn't above laundering and drug manufacturing..

Dornan framed my father for a crime he did not commit, the murder of a cop and his family, at the age of fifteen Dornan and his sons killed her father..

Juliette's mother sold her out for a bag of blow..Juliette was raped at the age of fifteen (a virgin),cut up like a piece of meat, branded with seven horizontal lines on her right hip, each line stacked on top of the other, representing Dornan Ross and a line each for his six older sons..

"Juliette Portland" was reported dead in the hospital from internal bleeding..

"I'M GONNA MAKE YOU A STAR!!"

Today my name is "Juliette Portland", but tomorrow the day of my twenty-first birthday I will wake up as someone else entirely new, my new name will be "Samantha" Sammi.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Twelve hours is all it will take to make her into a completely new person and nothing like Juliette, a new nose, new skin, porcelain veneers, fuller cheekbones and a new set of in your face boobs..And down the track a new tattoo to cover the scar on her hip (roses and a phoenix rising from the ashes)

Out for Revenge..Out for Blood..An Eye for an Eye..

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

The new Juliette will bring Dornan Ross and the "Gypsy Brothers Motorcycle Club" to their knees one by one..

It all comes down to Dornan hiring her as a dancer for the club, if she can get in the door she can put her revenge into place, what she didn't expect was some of the consequences that befell her once she was through that door..

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

The only thing that I felt was missing with this book was the connection between Jase and Juliette..Her first love..There's only glimpses of that throughout the book..

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This book was almost like a teaser for things to come, I can't wait to read the next installments!! If this book is anything to go by it's going to be one fucked up hell of a ride!!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Seven Sons.

November 14, 2013 – Shelved
November 14, 2013 – Shelved as: to-read
December 16, 2013 – Started Reading
December 17, 2013 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)

KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕ ARC In exchange for an honest review from the author

message 2: by Tanjlisa (new) - added it

Tanjlisa Marie Great review!! Piqued my interest.

*♡Carol♡* Great review! is this a short read?

message 5: by Miss Fifi (new)

Miss Fifi Amazing review, Kat! xx

✿kawehi.reviews Loved ur review hun :)

message 9: by Purva (new)

Purva Another awesome review, Kitty! :)

KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕ Thank you!! Happy New Year by the way

message 11: by Patrycja (new) - added it

Patrycja Awesome review!

message 12: by Katie (new) - added it

Katie wellll big surprise, i find this book and you're here w a review lmao...is there any biker book u havent read kitty? lol i luv it...sooo shall i buy this book or no?

message 13: by Katie (new) - added it

Katie oooh its free...i got it