ekarifin's Reviews > Jerusalem's Lot

Jerusalem's Lot by Stephen King

liked it
bookshelves: book-in-english, horror-mistery
Read 2 times. Last read November 14, 2013.

This is the real horror story; thought it is short. I remember when I was a kid listening to my father telling about ghost stories. For the matter of fact, I’ve been living in the small town, practically my whole life, even when I finished college, I came back to the same old town. There are a lot of urban legends and ghost stories here that I still believe they are really exist until now. No jokes. And reading Jerusalem’s Lot just reminds me how horror story could be really fascinating and scary at the same time.

What do you do if you know there is a ghost town not far from where you’re currently living? Some of you might be thinking that it is better to flee as far as possible but it is not possible for those who have been living in that town their whole lives, the only thing they could do is learning to accept the fact and ignoring anything that should be ignored. Blood calls to Blood. It is actually a common knowledge that no matter how far you go, you will come back to the place where you came from.

I’m moving on now to start reading Salem’s Lot.

e

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Jerusalem's Lot.

November 11, 2013 – Shelved (Paperback Edition)
November 11, 2013 – Shelved as: to-read (Paperback Edition)
November 13, 2013 – Started Reading (Paperback Edition)
Started Reading
November 14, 2013 – Shelved
November 14, 2013 – Finished Reading
November 14, 2013 – Finished Reading (Paperback Edition)
December 19, 2014 – Shelved as: book-in-english