Jennifer's Reviews > Under the Never Sky

Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi

20825315

bookshelves: dystopia, fantasy, i-had-a-holy-cow-moment, male-pov, post-apocalyptic, read-in-2013

This book took me a little while to get into it, in fact I was at about 50% before I really started getting into the plot.

The world building is slow, but it is a trilogy and I suspect it will be built eventually.

I have way too many questions about the Aether... like what the hell is it? I read the reviews to this book, and let's face it I am very late to this ball game, but I noticed a lot of people had this question about the Aether?

What is Aether you ask? Good question, wish my review could solve this mystery for you, it can't.

The main POV characters were slowly developed to, but once Rossi started scratching their surface I found myself liking them. Especially Aria.

and man what a nice twist at the end, I didn't see that coming, maybe I should have, but I was so focused on what the hell was Aether, that I think I might have missed a few clues.

So needless to say, I enjoyed this book and I will keep reading just to find out what Aether is, hopefully I do.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Under the Never Sky.

November 12, 2013 – Shelved
November 12, 2013 – Shelved as: to-read
December 12, 2013 – Started Reading
December 15, 2013 –
50.0% "This story is slow building to me but I'm starting to get into it the more the story unfolds"
December 15, 2013 – Finished Reading