Evelyne Stone's Reviews > The Forest Bull

The Forest Bull by Terry Maggert

20726928

bookshelves: bookreviewdepot

The Forest Bull is a book about three friends, almost forced together for one cause. Each character is very well developed and unique. They form a family-like bond so that they survive and protect each other. They live in current times but have a different reality than those of us living out our day-to-day routines. The creatures living amongst us are deadly and have no shame. I don’t want to spoil anything else because all the new information you learn throughout the book ties in together.
I’m not even sure where to start with this review. I’ll admit it took me a few pages to get use to the author’s writing style and I may have had to use the dictionary...but that’s beside the point. This book is not a quick read that you can scan through while waiting at the bus stop. I found myself going back to re-read sentences because I missed something while being lost in the description. While that may sound like a negative thing, it is not at all. The author has such an imagination and can put you in a trance with his words. I’m hoping he’ll write a government conspiracy novel or develop an entire kingdom of his own. Yes...he’s that good.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Forest Bull.

Started Reading