Hooked On Books's Reviews > Flip-Flops in France

Flip-Flops in France by Georgie Summer

I’m in Love and His name is Max!!

To say Max is hot is an understatement the synopsis describes him as sex on legs and yep that would cover it. He is a possessive, protective, and dominant alpha male, just how we like our book boyfriends.

Max is a horse trainer and owns a ranch in France, he has a son Mathew who is he's number one priority. Max doesn't do relationships but when his Son's new Nanny arrives at the ranch he can't believe his reaction to her. The attraction is instant, and he can't stay away from her. He insists it's just sex, but I'm not buying it I think he feels more than he will admit.

When Lexi arrives at the ranch to start her new job as Nanny to Mathew, she has no idea exactly what she's getting herself into until, that is she, steps out of the car. The minute she sees her new boss she can't take her eyes off him, and who wouldn't, he isn't even wearing a shirt and he has a body any woman would want to jump. She tells herself to stay strong and be professional you can't sleep with your new boss, yeah right.

Max's son Mathew well what's not to like, what an adorable little boy so cute and loved by everyone. Max is a brilliant Dad. And the relationship between Mathew and Lexi soon becomes a strong and close one.

Once again Georgie Summer has given us a great book. I love Georgie's work I say it a lot, but she is a great writer. If you haven't read any of her books this would be a great one to start with. I love the way she draws you in from page one, you can't help but get lost in the pages as if you were living it as well. The story's are always gripping and interesting, the characters loveable and the men hot and sexy. Georgie is one of my favourite Authors you really can't go wrong with one of her books. I highly recommend Flip Flops in France and give it 5 stars. I can't wait for book 2.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Flip-Flops in France.

Finished Reading