KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕'s Reviews > Weak for Him

Weak for Him by Lyra Parish

4 Truly Hot Fin Stars!!

Also this review will be without spoilers because of the fact that it is an arc..

I didn't really know what to expect going into this book, I loved the synopsis and the cover, so I was pretty much sold then..But I found once I picked this up life just had to go on hold, I couldn't put it down!!

Instead of studying for her final exams, Jennifer had to plan two funerals, and instead of walking across the stage during her college graduation, she buried her two parents..

The one lesson she learn't from that was to live like the sun wouldn't rise tomorrow..After settling a few things she was bound for Las Vegas..

Arriving in Vegas, booking herself into a hotel and settling in she never expected to see a separate tub and shower or the honey suckle scented bubble bath which seemed to be calling her name..

On the verge of falling asleep the bathroom door creaks open, she wasn't quick enough to cover her naked body before the man in the black designer suit got an eye full..

"Oh, I'm sorry, Miss, he said with a British accent..Eeeekkkkk
Jennifer yells "Get out!" and throws a bottle of body wash his way!!

The next morning she notices a black envelope under her door, opening it up a business card fell to the ground..Within it's confines is a note..

Ms. Downs, Again, I would like to sincerely apologize for disturbing you last-night. The hotel I hope, compensated you for their foolish mistake. I over heard you in the lobby, telling the woman you drove from Texas to Vegas alone. Impressive. You must be a woman of determination. If you are here for the long term and are looking for a job, I would love to give you a chance. Feel free to call my office.
Regards, Finnley Felton.

The next day!!

"Thank you for allowing me to interview. I've brought my resume and a list of recommendations, I'd love to join your accounting team if you'd allow me." (LAUGHS)!! This is where things go from warm to scorching hot!! And don't expect a normal interview here!!

And this is where I'm going to stop my review, only because if I carry on I'm liable to give so many vital parts of the story away..But be prepared for a hot ride!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Weak for Him.

November 10, 2013 – Shelved
November 10, 2013 – Shelved as: to-read
December 25, 2013 – Started Reading
December 25, 2013 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)

KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕ ARC In exchange for an honest review from the Author..(Thank you)

Patrycja Awesome review, Kitty