Lisa's Reviews > Reign or Shine

Reign or Shine by Michelle Rowen

2029510
Oct 28, 2009

Read in October, 2009

Nikki Donovan just turned sixteen years old. If starting a new High School a few months prior wasn't bad enough, she just found out the father she never knew is a demon. And not just any demon, but demon king of the Shadowlands(a dimension between our world and the underworld.
So now Nikki must go to him so he can explain her new status as half demon princess, which puts her next in line for the throne. Plus she now has an assigned "shadow" AKA demon servant named Michael who happens to be very cute. Problem? Romance between Shadows and demons (or half-demons) is strictly forbidden. And Nikki is forming a serious crush on Michael. Being a half-demon, falling for a cute, but off-limits servant and finding out you are next in line to rule another dimension. And I thought MY teen years were hell! This first in a new series by paranormal romance author Michelle Rowen is sure to be a hit among teens as well as fans of her "Immortality Bites" series. After fiishing the last page ,my only disappintment is learning I have to wait till Spring of 2010 for the next installment! Demon Princess: Reign or Shine is proof that Michelle Rowen,herself ranks among the "princesses" of paranormal romance.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Reign or Shine.