Joood Hooligan's Reviews > Angel Omega: Imprisonment

Angel Omega by Brandon Lee Godbee

Nov 08, 2013

bookshelves: need-to-review

I was given this book in exchange for an honest review by the author.

I would like to start out by saying this isn't your typical "good versus evil" story. There is not black and white here, it is all sorts of gray - and I loved that. It made the characters more real and easier to relate.

Brandon's writing style is not typical of what is commonly seen, and so it was a little odd trying to get into the book. Not because it was bad, or hard to read, it was just different and I needed to get used to it before I could really enjoy it.

There was one point where I kinda forgot to sleep and my husband woke up and had to steal my kindle, so I couldn't finish it that night. It was horrible! How could he let me go to bed not knowing what happened next?!

There are parts of the book that could do with some tweaks in editing. It wasn't anything that pulled me out of reading, but there were a few occasions where I noticed things were a little awkward.

All and all, I know Angel Omega will be a story that sticks with me. It was original, which is something I highly value. I cannot wait for the next book, and he needs go hurry up and finish it.

5/5 platypires

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Angel Omega.

Quotes Joood Liked

Brandon Lee Godbee
“Envy is not meant to cause hatred, but to inspire us to be more.”
Brandon Lee Godbee, Angel Omega: Imprisonment