Amanda's Reviews > Sizzle

Oct 28, 2009

bookshelves: shelved-to-keep-read, julie-garwood
Recommended to Amanda by: Myself
Recommended for: EVERYONE

I’m not sure that my review is going to do this wonderful book justice, but I am going to try by not going into detail as I normally would because I want you to find out on your own why I feel so strongly about this book. Lyra and Sam (OH…Wow…SAM!!!) Are explosive and at the same time mild and sweet. The author does a wonderful job at making you fall in love with them. She also does a great job of making you feel that you truly know what to expect and what is coming, but you really don’t. I was amazingly shocked by the climax of the book and I had no idea what was going to happen next. I loved the banter and humor of this book, and how perfectly the author wove the stories together and it never fell apart. This book for me was simply perfect from the genuine heart and character of Lyra and the strong never ending comfort and safety of Sam to the silly almost endearing misguided Milo, and right where you need her heart of the family Gigi. I recommend this book to everyone who loves to be surprised and entertained. It will suck you in and make you sad that it had ended.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Sizzle.

October 28, 2009 – Shelved
Started Reading
January 5, 2010 – Finished Reading
January 6, 2010 –
page 171
53.44% "OMG!! SAM!! Scottish FBI Agent NEED I Say MORE!! Great Heroine!! I Don't want this book to end!!"
January 6, 2010 –
page 320
100.0% "SAM SAM SAM!!! ***FULL review to come***"
July 20, 2015 – Shelved as: bookshelf-read