Elyse (retired from reviewing/semi hiatus) Walters's Reviews > What Alice Forgot

What Alice Forgot by Liane Moriarty

Read 3 times

Hold your ponies!!!!
I read this book years ago. I still have a physical copy.
For some reason my review has disappeared but I came here to share with anybody who has not read it - and is interested - it’s a $1.99 Kindle Special today.

This was one of my favorite books by Liane Moriarty

It’s FUNNY- FUN....
I remember once getting hurt on a spin bike at the gym- actually bleeding.
Paul laughed - In those days he did rigorous competitive mountain biking.... and had never been hurt. ( ha, wish that story still held true for him)....
But point is... how many people do you know get hurt on a spin bike?

The story is really fun.
You can expand your imagination as much as you want.
What things in your life would you love to never remember? Totally forget? Any?

Ha... Goodreads wanted to forget the old review I wrote! Lol
Haha... no problem!

Enjoyable!!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read What Alice Forgot.

Finished Reading (Kindle Edition)
Finished Reading
November 7, 2013 – Shelved as: to-read
November 7, 2013 – Shelved
March 15, 2014 – Started Reading (Hardcover Edition)
March 15, 2014 – Shelved (Hardcover Edition)
March 19, 2014 – Finished Reading (Hardcover Edition)
September 29, 2015 – Shelved (Kindle Edition)

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)

message 1: by Angela M (new)

Angela M What’s with these disappearing reviews!? Has happened to me as well, Elyse.

Lindsay - Traveling Sister I read this years ago and loved it too Elyse! I remember laughing out loud so many times.

Elyse (retired from reviewing/semi hiatus) Walters Hi Angela.... maybe we’ve been here so long that we’re forgettable. Lol. When Iris was around, she was queen of finding lost reviews. This is not the first pony ride of disappeared reviews.
Iris found some of my other missing reviews by doing a little digging. I’m not sure what Iris did ... but if anybody could find them she was a our ‘it’ solution detector.

Honestly I really have no idea what happens.
This was a really enjoyable book though.

Elyse (retired from reviewing/semi hiatus) Walters Hi Lindsay.... we must’ve been laughing at the same time. I laughed out loud too.

Recently Paul and I discovered the series “I’m Sorry”. Never before have either of us laughed harder while watching a TV series. Have you heard of it? Or seen it?
I love laughing. Doesn’t happen enough. But it’s great when it happens naturally.

Marialyce It was truly a terrific book.

Lynn Love your review and your comment that Goodreads wanted to forget your review. Almost spit out my tea! ☕️😂

Celia Hey Elyse. I really enjoyed it too. xxooxx

message 8: by Paula (new)

Paula Kalin 💕📚🐾🐾

Elyse (retired from reviewing/semi hiatus) Walters Wasn’t it. Marialyce.
Perfect type of lighter book to read - too - after a heavy dark novel. 💖

Elyse (retired from reviewing/semi hiatus) Walters Lynn 😆...haha, what kind of tea are you drinking?
Me - just finished passion hibiscus, with ginger, and a half a lemon. Paul is driving me to the doctor right now after a scary allergic reaction to a 1/2 protein bar yesterday-
Tea and liquids are about all my inside mouth can handle - so I’ve added protein drinks - but I need to find out it I developed a nut allergy or what the heck is going on.

Cheers for TEA 🍵 right now

Elyse (retired from reviewing/semi hiatus) Walters Thanks Paula 💜❤️📚🐾🐾🐾🦜🐕🐈🐩📚

Elyse (retired from reviewing/semi hiatus) Walters Hi Lisa.... thank you - you have magic skills.
In the car - off to Kaiser.
Sunny where you are?

I forgot what this bright blue sky looked like. It’s nice! 🌞🌝

message 14: by Lisa (new) - added it

Lisa Vegan Elyse wrote: "Hi Lisa.... thank you - you have magic skills.
In the car - off to Kaiser.
Sunny where you are?

I forgot what this bright blue sky looked like. It’s nice! 🌞🌝"

Sunny. Earlier some clouds that looked like rain.

Hope you don’t have a nut allergy on top of everything else.