Athena's Reviews > Until Trevor

Until Trevor by Aurora Rose Reynolds

Nov 06, 2013

bookshelves: blog-tours

Until Trevor is one of those books that demand your attention. It’s one of those addictions that you cannot fight. It’s one of those pleasures that you just can’t deny yourself.

Until Trevor is fast, powerful, emotional and hands down sexy as hell.

Aurora’s writing is just beautiful. She switches from fast to slow, from emotional to playful and from romantic to naughty in the most brilliant way I’ve seen in a while. She is brilliant! The story is so fresh and mesmerizing that I felt like I haven’t read a book for months. (HINT: That’s not true at all..) The synopsis prepares you for a good read, that’s true. But I honestly didn’t expect an outrageously smart and brilliant book like this one. I literally just finished it and I’m very tempted to get my kindle and start reading again. And I may have highlighted more than I usually do….

Until Trevor is amazing and one of the many things I love about it is that is has so many layers beneath it. The story is not predictable and the characters are magnificent. Everything about it is sweetly complicated..

>>Liz is such a great female lead character! She has all the virtues that are respected and kind of expected. But she has that sweet wit, the stubbornness and yes the bitchiness when it needs to be unleashed of course. She is a beautiful character and I want to congratulate Aurora for Liz’s character because she’s not easy to write. She is the perfect combination of everything and that’s a hard thing to create but also to write a full-length novel about.

>>Trevor…Oh Trevor..He is so entertaining! His attitude during the entire book is so amusing he had me laughing at and with him and also sympathizing with Liz..I loved him! And Aurora the middle name you gave him..Oh My God!..The whole scene about it was freaking hilarious!!..No more spoilers for you, my lovelies!! But it had to be mentioned, trust me on that one!

In conclusion, Until Trevor is a 1000% MUST READ!!! I may even hunt you down if you don’t read it…

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Until Trevor.

November 6, 2013 – Shelved