JenMcJ's Reviews > Blood Slave

Blood Slave by Kim Dare

Oct 26, 2009

bookshelves: e-books, mm-mmm-a-few-mmf-too, z-5-star-reads

I don't know if I am completely objective anymore about Kim Dare books. I always love them. The law of averages would mean that at least some of them would have to be average or *heaven forbid* below average but to me, they never are. That is why I question my objectivity.

I think I'm like Pavlov's dog. Conditioned to react favorably to a Kim Dare novel like a dinner bell. I think I might even salivate a little when I see the title on the website.

Either way, I loved this story too. The brattyness of Keats is perfect and easy to visualize. This time we get a little switch because Leland, the vampire Dom, has as much to learn about his sub/slave as bratty Keats has to teach him about human interaction. Vampire rules only count when other vampires are around...right? And big full body rewards come to little submissives that know the difference and toe that line.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Blood Slave.

02/05/2016 marked as: read

Natsroshan Ooooh great!! I missed this one.
Don't worry Jen, Kim's books do it to me all the time, you're not alone.LOL

JenMcJ And she has another due out next week too. 11/02 Gay For Pay. :) A good few weeks for new reads even if they are too short. :) (had to just say it)

message 3: by Kim (new) - added it

Kim Dare Thanks Jen, glad you liked it so much :)

Natsroshan Kim wrote: "Thanks Jen, glad you liked it so much :)

(P.S. The one I'm editing up to sub at the moment is about 3 times the length, lol.)"

Can't wait.