oliviasbooks's Reviews > Black Magic Sanction

Black Magic Sanction by Kim Harrison

** spoiler alert ** The "Pierce incident" costs a full star. Was that necessary, Rachel? You clear out some doubts about his good intentions towards human - and witchkind - and that done you have no other solution than to reward him with your body. You can reconcile with someone you've misjudged without hopping under the blanket together, did you know that? Probably not, because you are Rachel. Jenks and Ivy love you inspite of your strange concept of dealing with dangerous men. I do, too. *Sigh*
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Black Magic Sanction.

06/23/2010 page 25
5.0% "I like Al the raspberry-mocha-addicted demon. And at the end of volume 6 I seriously expected Rachel to end up with him. She was so contented with her life and her strange weekend arrangement. Naturally everything went upside down in volume 7. And here we are: In Al's kitchen ..."
06/24/2010 page 141
29.0% "Great so far. Rachel is being Rachel."
06/25/2010 page 237
49.0% "I love Rachel, but she has such a poor judgement as men are concerned. What does she see in Pierce? And why does she risk so much to keep Nick ot of the demons' hands. I know, she always tries to save everybody regardless their morals, but sometimes it's too much." 8 comments
06/25/2010 page 353
72.0% "Mataliiiinaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!"
06/27/2010 page 420
86.0% "I want to smack Rachel hard for still trying to see something good in Nick. That's more than naive."

message 1: by Teccc (last edited Jun 27, 2010 02:00PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Teccc Are you just having a conversation with a fictional character ? ;-)

oliviasbooks Yes, maybe it helps. Do you heeeeear me, Rachel Morgan? Grow up, already!

message 3: by Arlene (new)

Arlene LOL oliviabooks... I believe you're talking to the main character right? I love it! :)

oliviasbooks Arlene, she is one of my favourite heroines, but she needs some serious girl-talk, badly.