UniquelyMoi ~ BlithelyBookish's Reviews > Dance with the Devil

Dance with the Devil by Sherrilyn Kenyon

This fourth book in Sherrilyn Kenyon's Dark Hunter series is one of my favorites. Zarek is an incredible hero with a horribly tortured soul. I wept for him, and I was angry in his behalf... words can't express just how much I adore him.

Interestingly enough, Zarek is one of the most tormented heroes I can think of, next to Zsadist, Brother extraordinaire from the Black Dagger Brotherhood. Zarek and Zsadist... hmmmm.... must be a "Z" thing.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Dance with the Devil.

April 5, 2009 – Started Reading
April 18, 2013 – Shelved as: must-read-author
April 18, 2013 – Shelved as: must-read-series
April 18, 2013 – Finished Reading
November 12, 2016 – Shelved as: own-have-read

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)

Hbeebti Zarek is one of my favorites. Love him! Love this series. Are you new to them?

UniquelyMoi ~ BlithelyBookish Hbeebti wrote: "Zarek is one of my favorites. Love him! Love this series. Are you new to them?"

No, but I haven't read the more recent two, I think.

message 3: by Kulthum (new) - added it

Kulthum Love all her books!

message 4: by Mei (new) - rated it 5 stars

Mei Poor sweet Zarek! I loved him too! :D
Lovely review, Dhes!

UniquelyMoi ~ BlithelyBookish EATMEWHILEIMHOT! wrote: "Love all her books!"

Right there with you!

UniquelyMoi ~ BlithelyBookish Mei wrote: "Poor sweet Zarek! I loved him too! :D
Lovely review, Dhes!"

message 7: by Mei (new) - rated it 5 stars

Mei UniquelyMoi *Dhestiny* BlithelyBookish wrote: "Mei wrote: "Poor sweet Zarek! I loved him too! :D
Lovely review, Dhes!"

Thank you, Mei! His is one of the more heartbreaking stories, though I can't help but giggle at how it all turned out."

True! I loved him and his story!!! Very touching!

Lauren at Live Read and Breathe Reviews I love this series and good point he is very tortured like zsasdist. :)