Sarymil's Reviews > Stripped

Stripped by H.M. Ward

I know that I have professed my love for the Ferro Family Series in the past but knowing that the third Ferro brother, Jon, had his own story to tell, I had to know what he was up to since the first mention of him on Damaged 2 and The Arrangement. I love how H.M. Ward does the crossovers and how we get a glimpse of all the characters between the different books.

During Damaged 2, we learned that Jon had done something that required Peter and Sean to go back home to their parent's to help with the new problem he had. Which brings us to Stripped.

During Stripped, we get to know why Jon is a womanizer and why he doesn't believe in love. We learn that he was heartbroken 3 years prior to when the book begins due to a supposed betrayal by the girl he falls in love with. But fate has a funny way of bringing people together and during Peter's bachelor party, Jon comes face to face with the girl, Cassie.

Holly takes us to the past when Jon and Cassie meet and a huge misunderstanding tears them apart until now. This misunderstanding brings back emotions that Jon doesn't want to dwell on and deal with, but his love and "hate" for Cassie won't let him stay away from her. Cassie, on the other hand, tries stay away and not bring too much attention to herself because her present is not what she had imagined it would be and circumstances in her life have her hiding from them. But when true love calls between 2 people, anything that one does to stay away from the other won't matter if they belong with each other.

The story is intense, funny, first loves, and about how the life path planned doesn't turn out to be what was expected. I totally love the Ferro Family Series and reading Stripped made me fall in love with Jon too. I can't wait for Stripped 2 to come out and see what happens with Jon and Cassie.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Stripped.

Finished Reading