Jennifer☠Pher☠'s Reviews > Shadow Spell

Shadow Spell by Nora Roberts

bookshelves: the-skulls-m-f-challenge, skulls-buddy-read

Buddy Read with my Sweet Pea!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Shadow Spell.

November 3, 2013 – Shelved
November 3, 2013 – Shelved as: to-read
March 26, 2014 – Shelved as: the-skulls-m-f-challenge
April 23, 2014 – Shelved as: own
October 25, 2014 – Started Reading
October 25, 2014 – Shelved as: skulls-buddy-read
October 26, 2014 –
90.0% "I feel like I have been reading this for a week."
October 26, 2014 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)

message 1: by Catherine (new) - added it

Catherine Had any chance to read today after you got your hair did? Or were you too busy being fabulous?

Jennifer☠Pher☠ Catherine's Skulls Give Her a Heart Boner wrote: "Had any chance to read today after you got your hair did? Or were you too busy being fabulous?"

I texted you. Shit day. I'm about 18%. I'm gonna read some in a bit. I am redoing my whole f'n computer and had Halloween. Grrr...

message 3: by Catherine (new) - added it

Catherine Halloween is on the 31st! What the heck is your neighbourhood doing it now for?

Jennifer☠Pher☠ It's awesome like this. It's organized. Everyone sits outside. It has been like this forever. I bought my Grandmother's house so even when I was a kid they did it the Saturday before. You also have to realize I live right outside the big bad city so it was also a deterrent to that. This way is is a neighborhood thing and not cars full of outsiders.

message 5: by Catherine (new) - added it

Catherine *snort* You people. So weird. And sweet. (But mostly weird). ;)

Jennifer☠Pher☠ Catherine's Skulls Give Her a Heart Boner wrote: "*snort* You people. So weird. And sweet. (But mostly weird). ;)"

I guess it is weird. It's safe though and I am not rushing home from work with goblins on my porch. It will be weird this year since Halloween is on a Friday though.