Heather's Reviews > Almost Matched

Almost Matched by A.O. Peart

bookshelves: book-boyfriends

I loved Colin. He’s one of those characters that as soon as he enters the picture, you know you are going to love him. He has the feel of an alpha male without the complete cave-man-istic tendencies. Wait until you see how he enters the picture too. I laughed. Out loud. I wouldn’t lie. I totally did.

There were actually a few parts in this book where I found myself giggling a bit. I love the relationship Natalie has with her friends Caroline, Ali and Jena. They are just a fun group of women who have each others’ backs. I’m glad Angela gave that group some focus. I think it was important to show the friendship support she had and how she supported them. It gave us more insight into Natalie as a person.

Natalie has been burned, more than once, and after running into Colin again, she lets fate decide whether she will reach out to him or not.

That was a cute scene.

Something is going on with Colin though, and it makes her doubt their very new fragile relationship.

Will he let her in before she gives up on them?

I can’t say.

That would ruin the whole surprise.

All in all, great book, love the romance, love the friends, can’t wait for the sequels.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Almost Matched.

November 2, 2013 – Started Reading