Satarupa's Reviews > Skeleton Lake

Skeleton Lake by Angela Kulig

bookshelves: read-to-review-books

I got his book from the author, free of cost, in exchange of an honest review from my side.

Firstly I would like to thank Angela Kulig, author of The Skeleton Lake, for giving me this opportunity of reading and reviewing this fabulous book.

Wow! This is an awesome-sauce story and I fell in love with the total concept on Skeletons. The heroine Marlow is a skeleton, Can you believe it guys? Well I felt the same when I read this book and enjoyed every bit of it.

It is a real page-turner and I completed it in one go. There is mystery that killed me in anticipation and the suspense sent chills down my spine. Some of the scary scenes really scared the hell out of me. The characters are developed and fully flourished and we get to see the different aspects of them. The projection of the emotional whirlwind through which the characters went was perfect and it drew me in instantly and connected me to the plot as well. The writing style is great and comfy yet enriched with the use of skilled words. I liked the action scenes very much and the unexpected twists really made the read intriguing. Over all a great and must read for ya all. Enjoy!!!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Skeleton Lake.

Started Reading