Kassie's Reviews > Patience, Princess Catherine

Patience, Princess Catherine by Carolyn Meyer

Oct 20, 2009

liked it

It was interesting to learn more about Queen Catherine. I know I learned about the Tudors in high school, but I really don't remember much so I enjoyed the chance to understand the history a little more. It was a very easy read, probably geared toward about the 6th grade level, but I enjoyed reading it. It made me want to learn more about the time period and read something that goes more in depth.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Patience, Princess Catherine.

Comments (showing 1-3)

dateUp arrow    newest »

message 3: by Kendra (last edited Nov 30, 2009 12:31PM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

Kendra I do have a more-in-depth book about Catherine, also fictionalized, but (I think I mentioned before) it is also a bit more graphic. It is written more on an adult level. You are welcome to borrow if you want--let me know.

Kassie Thanks. I've borrowed The Other Boleyn Girl from Shawna, but I've had other books that I've been interested in and haven't gotten to it yet. Is that the same one you're talking about?

Kendra No, I can't remember what mine is called, and it's down in a box in the basement. I'll try to remember to bring it to next book club and you can decide if you want it then.