LJT's Reviews > Four Weddings and a Werewolf

Four Weddings and a Werewolf by Kristin Miller

Wow, what an original and entertaining novel! Once I read the book blurb of Four Weddings and a Werewolf by Kristin Miller, I just had to read the actual book. This is a sexy, fast-paced paranormal romance about a wedding planner, a werewolf and finding your true soul-mate.

Wedding Planner Veronica Vale despises all werewolves, with the exception of her older sister Leah. About a year ago Leah was attacked and transformed into a werewolf. Luckily, Leah has accepted her new circumstance, in addition to finding true love with a natural born werewolf from the Seattle Wolf Pack. Unfortunately, Veronica has yet to get over her sister's attack and believes all werewolves to be malicious animals. Thus, planning a werewolf wedding and being surrounded by werewolves on a regular basis, causes her a great deal of uneasiness and apprehension.

Former Marine Logan Black is a werewolf and bodyguard. He is a good-looking, kind man that will do anything to protect his pack. Due to his parents' horrible marriage, he has sworn off relationships forever. He has no intention of ever getting married.

Veronica has a stalker and Logan has been assigned by his best friend Jake, Leah's fiance and pack alpha, to provide Veronica with protection. Veronica and Logan are attracted to each other from the moment their eyes meet. As they spend time together, they develop strong feelings and passion for each other. Luckily, overcoming their preconceived beliefs allows them to find true love.

I highly recommend this book! This story is the perfect combination of romance, intricate plot, angst and love. I connected instantly with Veronica and Logan and there was never a moment that I did not want them to be together. The author's writing style is uncomplicated and the book flows flawlessly from beginning to end. If you are looking for a fun, hot, emotional paranormal romance, definitely give this book a chance.

ARC received from the publisher in exchange for an honest review.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Four Weddings and a Werewolf.

Started Reading