Amanda Shelley-Masters's Reviews > Bohemian

Bohemian by Vanessa Fewings

bookshelves: wicca-witch-4-book-blog-reviews

I really enjoyed reading this book! I thought the characters were intriguing and very well thought out. Vanessa Fewings sets the story with amazing detail and clarity and not once did I think any of it was over the top or dramatic. Instead Vanessa paints a supernatural scene that makes you think that you would see it in your everyday life and believe it.

Inspector Ingrid Jansen has lost the only man she has ever truly loved and struggles to lose herself in her work to dull to pain of her loss, but when the case that comes across her desk trusts her back into his world, she is at a loss in how to keep her feelings in check.

Infamous vampire Jadeon is now the head of the vampire nation with many responsibilities and one of those is to stay away from the beautiful Inspector, that is if he wants to keep her alive, but the pull between them is as strong as ever and will not be silenced.

Together they will find a way to work this case of the missing girls/vampires and find a way to be together even if it gets them both killed in the process!

Amazing story! I couldn't put it down! Anaïs and Orpheus were my favourite characters. Anais because she was ruthless in her pursuit of finding answers at any cost and Orpheus because he was charming and sweet and I didn't think Ingrid really gave him the time he deserved.

If you haven't read this series yet I would Highly recommend it! from just reading this one I am dying for more!!!! TBR it today!
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Bohemian.

Started Reading