Larry Killion's Reviews > Politics - According to the Bible: A Comprehensive Resource for Understanding Modern Political Issues in Light of Scripture

Politics - According to the Bible by Wayne Grudem

bookshelves: christian, conservative-american, politics

“Politics According to the Bible. by Wayne Grudem.

I have the hard copy of Grudem's book discussed here. It is available now in electronic format. Heard about it at a local non-partisan political activist meetup group I've been involved with. Bought it on the cheap through Alibris. Took it with me to a conference on "Understanding the Times" back in May of 2011 sponsored by Family Research Council and Watchmen on the Wall. Grudem was one of the speakers. Got him to sign my copy. :) I think it is well outlined and a great reference. I think the first chapter is worth the Kindle $4.99 price. It comes from a biblical world view and is therefore more conservative than liberal on several points. The only negative reviews I've seen are from obvious leftists who scoffed at the biblical references and call it a mere Republican 101 Primer. ”

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Politics - According to the Bible.

Started Reading