Athena's Reviews > Losing Eva

Losing Eva by Jennifer Sivec

bookshelves: blog-tours

Given by the author for an honest review for her Blog Tour

Wow is the first word that comes to my mind now that I finished Losing Eva.

I’m not gonna lie..Most of the book was hard to read, because we are all human and don’t know how much we can take. I feel like Brynn’s life was cursed for some reason. She was so full of life. Yet tragedy came looking for her. She kept losing people she loved. She kept feeling betrayed by people she loved. She had so much love to give but I feel that she hasn’t had the chance to give it, because fate kept stealing them away.

I was so sad and frustrated while reading the whole book. People who didn’t deserve bad things had all the terrible things coming to them. I just believe that so many people in this book were hurt and devastated with no reason. Lives were destroyed by selfish people, who made awful decisions and never gave a damn about how those would affect the others.

To be honest, all this sadness has left me reeling. I kept thinking how in God’s name I would be able to articulate any sane sentence that actually made sense for my review. Reviews are meant to reflect the book to the reader’s eyes. But what happens when the story is so overwhelming when you don’t even know yourself where you’re standing?

The last 2 pages gave me my answer. Hope. And Unconditional Love. That’s what Losing Eva is all about. When you love someone more than life itself, you NEVER give up. You NEVER let them go. You NEVER abandon them. And that’s what gave me the strength and the sanity I needed to write this review, despite the fact that I am in tears right now. This incredibly pure message.

I would like to finish my review with this.

I read a post about Losing Eva written by the author Jennifer Sivec. (You can find it here : http://jennifersivec.wordpress.com/20... just stuck with me..
“ I feel that it’s not just My book. It’s Our book..”
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Losing Eva.

October 25, 2013 – Started Reading