Lauren Stoolfire's Reviews > Supernatural Fog

Supernatural Fog by Louisa Klein

Oct 24, 2013

bookshelves: fantasy, humor, paranormal, urban-fantasy

I received a free ecopy from the author in exchange for an honest review.

Robyn Wise is still learning to adjust to life as the Spirit of the Cat's incarnation and she has a lot of things on her mind. She still has to learn to use her new found abilities and find the other animal spirits who are supposed to help her. She isn't having much luck in either department. To top it off, she's realizing that she's falling for her best friend, James, when she really just wants to stay friends. Then, the mysterious Dark Cloud attacks the city, and Robyn and James have to team up in order to defeat this new threat and survive.

Supernatural Fog by Louisa Klein is the second installment in the Supernatural Freak series, and I can honestly say I'm glad to be dropped back into Robyn's world. I enjoyed seeing her world expand more and more. This novel has so much to like from butt-kicking action, a variety of paranormal creatures, a sharp sense of humor, and even some romance. There is a little more romance in this installment than there was in Supernatural Freak, but it seemed like a natural progression of events and didn't overpower the story by any means. I'm hoping to see more of Robyn Wise in future installments of this action-packed urban fantasy series.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Supernatural Fog.

October 24, 2013 – Shelved
April 26, 2016 – Shelved as: humor
April 26, 2016 – Shelved as: paranormal
April 26, 2016 – Shelved as: urban-fantasy

message 1: by Louisa (new) - added it

Louisa Klein thanks so much for your review! I know how demanding you are and I was worried! :)

Lauren Stoolfire Louisa wrote: "thanks so much for your review! I know how demanding you are and I was worried! :)"

Thank you for making it possible! I really enjoyed it! :)