Jess-i-ca ~Sometimes a Gif Witch~'s Reviews > Dear Emily

Dear Emily by Trudy Stiles

OH MY GOD!

clap photo tumblr_m4n9428dW21r8oj5z_zps8d3673c3.gif

Where do I start on this book. I freaking devoured it...Like ignore my kids, ignore my husband, ignore my work until I could finish....and it is one of my favorites of the year....I'm reading and my husband looks over at me and I'm like....

crying photo tumblr_inline_mm99hvC74U1qz4rgp_zps4abc0bc1.gif

I didn't really highlight anything because I was reading so fast so I'll just touch on the characters so as not to spoil it for anyone.

Carly

kill photo tumblr_mg124aPbaC1qasdemo1_r4_500_zps2ca707d7.gif

die photo 707i_zpsdb1a2a83.gif

And lastly to the author, Ms. Stiles

high five photo Iub8V_zps8f13b371.gif

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Dear Emily.

Lady Vigilante (Feifei) Hahaha freaking awesome!!! :D

message 3: by Jennifer (new) - added it

Jennifer LMAO! EFFING AMAZING review!!!! Adding it! :):):)

Carol (StarAngel's Reviews) Allen Hahahaaa....great review!! I'm adding it!

Jess-i-ca ~Sometimes a Gif Witch~ Thank you ladies! I hope you love it as much as I did!

message 6: by Jade (new)

Jade Leigh Brilliant review! Loved it! ♥

Trudy Stiles AMAZING!!! I am incredibly flattered!! Never in a million years would I think that a review like this would be made about MY BOOK!!! OMG OMG you are so awesome!

Thank you Jessica!!! xoxoxo

Thank you Jessica!!! xoxoxo

Angie **loves angst** Great review!

Brandi Brilliant review Jessica! Adding this one!

message 11: by Jess-i-ca ~Sometimes a Gif Witch~ (last edited Dec 10, 2013 05:50PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Jess-i-ca ~Sometimes a Gif Witch~ Trudy wrote: "AMAZING!!! I am incredibly flattered!! Never in a million years would I think that a review like this would be made about MY BOOK!!! OMG OMG you are so awesome!

Thank you Jessica!!! xoxoxo"

Thank you Trudy! i really enjoyed it! I hope everyone else does too! :)

Oh and sorry amazon doesn't accept gifs so I wouldn't have much of a review to put on there...haha

Jess-i-ca ~Sometimes a Gif Witch~ Brandi wrote: "Brilliant review Jessica! Adding this one!"

Angie **loves angst** wrote: "Great review!"

Yes definitely read it!

ℏṳ❡ṧᾰɴᖱḉ✺✺к!ḙṧ Amazing review, looks like I will have to give my other books a backseat and read this NOW. Just downloaded. Thanks.

Jess-i-ca ~Sometimes a Gif Witch~ hugsandcookies wrote: "Amazing review, looks like I will have to give my other books a backseat and read this NOW. Just downloaded. Thanks."

yay! I hope you love it!

Lady Gabriella of Awesomeness (On Hiatus) I'm going to check out the book now !! Grt review babes !

message 16: by Renata (new) - added it

Renata Severo Jessica, I liked the story and bought the book. Anxious ...

message 17: by Ginette (new)

Ginette great review, I read the blurb, sounds like a box of Kleenex will be needed, I'm I correct?? is it cliffy?

Jess-i-ca ~Sometimes a Gif Witch~ it is not a cliffy but there is a continuing story. It's a good kind of crying if that makes sense...

message 19: by Sara (new) - added it

Sara Great job Jess :))

Jess-i-ca ~Sometimes a Gif Witch~ Thanks Sara! Read it soon!

message 21: by Sara (new) - added it

Sara I just looked the bitches reviews and I'm sold. Should've read this with you instead of AT. MY BAD. so I'm reading this after my novella.

✝✝ Ⓓaisy ❣ ✝✝ That said a lot bb! Wow review :)

message 23: by Patrycja (new)

Patrycja Awesome review!

message 24: by Dee (new) - added it

Dee Montoya Loved, Loved your review! Im adding this immediately; one question though, cliffhanger?

Jess-i-ca ~Sometimes a Gif Witch~ It's not a cliffhanger but the next book is like a continuing story for one of the characters? Of that makes sense? And thanks! :)