Jake Russell's Reviews > Shooter

Shooter by Walter Dean Myers

M 50x66
Oct 16, 2009

bookshelves: 2009q1

Have you ever been in a school shooting? Or do you know anyone who has been in a school shooting? Well in the book Shooter by Walter Dean Myers, Cameron Porter and Victoria Lash, are two students that had to go threw that.
Cameron was interviewed at the beginning of the book and through all the interigating they come to find out that Cameron was friends with Len, the man behind the trigger, and before the shooting they were in a group that was classified as a cult which they think is what caused the shooting After more and more interviews you find out that both Cameron And Carla had something to do with the shooting.
Everything is summed up in the last parts of the book when you get to read Lens diary. But what was said in his diary? You will find that out when you read it for yourself.
If I were to rate this book at 5 stars being the best book I’ve ever read and 1 star being the worst book id ever read id probably have to give it a 2 because all it was, was interviewing two people and stuff like that just isn’t interesting to me. You will have to come up with your own rating.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Shooter.