Vidya Tiru's Reviews > Don't Push the Button!

Don't Push the Button! by Bill   Cotter

My thoughts: Don’t – well of course, means ‘Do’; and ‘not push buttons’, well, not going to happen. That is exactly what this book expects from its readers – the title makes sure of it, the words tempt us, and the bright, super-cute illustrations seal the deal.

This book is temptation for the littlest readers – the cute little devil that prompts them (and even us) to do all that parents do not want us to do – I am sure looks like Larry.

I can just hear the giggles resulting from reading this book with a room full of little ones and of course, all the pushing (the button, of course), the shaking, the tickling too. This can be a great book to read with a do what ‘Larry-Says’ type of activity for kids for play-time or just about any time! It is a great book for siblings to read together.

My 10 year old’s comments – “Humorous, last picture with all the monsters dancing around, Even though for younger kids, even older kids will enjoy it. Nice book, all in all”

My 7 year old says of the book – “Really fun, love the polka dots and love Larry, and can we push the button?”

Rating: A
Reread Level: 5/5
Reading Level: Up to 7 years (but as I said earlier, everyone has fun reading it!)

Disclaimer: Thank you to NetGalley and Bill Cotter. I received a e-ARC of the book for review. These are my honest opinions of the book.

For a giveaway of the book - http://myrandrspace.blogspot.com/2013...

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Don't Push the Button!.

Finished Reading