Optimist ♰King's Wench♰'s Reviews > If It Fornicates

If It Fornicates by L.A. Witt

3.5 Stars of Chastity
I'll round up because… chastity.

Member that time I said I didn't really feel this couple? Welp, The Wonder Twins (Voinov & Witt) fixed that deal.

Did I mention there was chastity? Not poser chastity either. Bona fide chastity. With a steel cock cage!

Check this out:

"Speaking of which, we talked the other night about… about, what was it you called it? Chastity play?"
Nick barely kept himself from a relieved exhalation. "We did, yes."
"What exactly would that entail?"
"Anything I want it to."

WOOOOO!!!!!! YEAH BUDDY!!
description

Or how about this:

"You do know what the "T" in CBT stands for, don't you?"
Spencer swallowed. "Torture."
"Mm-hmm." Nick watched him for a moment. "The fun part."

U period N period F period!

Sorry, I'm got distracted.

Kink was good. I really missed that finger thing of Nick's, but Spencer is a good boy who's obedient and has that whole soft eyes thing happening, *meow* so I guess he doesn't need the finger thing anymore. *sad clown frown* Spencer's almost text book sub good. Is there a kink text book? Fuck it. You know what I mean.

Did I mention Spencer's bigger than Nick. *growl*
And that whole bound/breath play/spreader bar deal was
description

Plus, chastity.

I still don't think they're as hot as that whole Jared/Tristan/Rolex trifecta. That thing is golden. Maybe because these two are all about the love whereas the others are all about the lust. Still, these two gave me chastity. I don't imagine I'll be getting anything anywhere near chastity from those other horny bastards.

Their relationship development was superb. I liked that they approached Nick's future as a rent boy as adults and the fact that Spencer never got jealous or laid down an ultimatum. I'm gonna miss that Nick and his sadism.

And the chastity.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read If It Fornicates.

October 21, 2013 – Shelved
November 16, 2014 – Started Reading
November 17, 2014 –
17.0% "Chastity!!!\n \n *squeal*"
November 17, 2014 –
100.0% "*meow*"
November 17, 2014 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)

Adam So, could you clarify for me: was there chastity? I'm not sure whether your review mentioned that. =P

Great review, Wench! I've really got to get started with this series.

message 2: by Ann (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ann Sooooooo, chastity? Just wanna be clear.

:D

Optimist ♰King's Wench♰ I'm sensing some sarcasm here. :-*

* N aka Nikki Oh, I luuuuurved this one! I can't remember if there was any chastity play in it though...

Optimist ♰King's Wench♰ Oh, there was! I have photographic proof of such. ;P

* N aka Nikki I believe you! :)

* N aka Nikki I believe you! :)

message 8: by SheReadsALot (last edited Nov 19, 2014 03:05PM) (new)

SheReadsALot So that was the noise I heard earlier today? That loud CHASTITY war cry/groan/moan number.

Shoulda known it was you.

Optimist ♰King's Wench♰ SheReadsALot wrote: "So that was the noise I heard earlier today? That loud CHASTITY war cry/groan/moan number.

Shoulda know it was you."

I can't believe you didn't know it was me. Only you & dogs can hear it.

message 10: by Marcie (new)

Marcie so...chastity? :)

Optimist ♰King's Wench♰ Indeed. No MANTIES, sadly. That prolly would've sent me into convulsions or something. Dangerous. Verra verra dangerous.

message 12: by Marcie (new)

Marcie manties are ALWAYS a nice touch! *waggles eyebrows* but dangerous indeed, my dear opti.