Smokinhotbooks K.C.'s Reviews > Halfway to the Grave

Halfway to the Grave by Jeaniene Frost

Oct 14, 2009

Read in November, 2009

Damn I love me some Bones. I am a huge fan of Karen Marie Moning's Fever series and Ms. Frost delivers the same excitement and prickly heroine I love to read. I was shamed by Mandi from Smexybooks on how I hadn't read Halfway to the Grave yet. I'm saving face now, (gladly) as this book made me wear a sh*t eating grin the entire time I was reading it. Although it ends with a mini cliffhanger - if you've survived the KMM series you'll be just fine - I still heart this series. Plus if you are like me and haven't read Frost previously she has written 4 books in this series so you can run out and buy the second one :)

This is probably one of the best new-ish vampire series I've read this year.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Halfway to the Grave.

03/18 marked as: read

Tiffany Danner welcome to the dark side! Just remember... Bones is totally mine ;)

Brandi I LOVE this series! I just finished reading it a couple weeks ago. Each one gets better and better.

message 3: by Tutti (last edited May 07, 2010 05:11PM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

Tutti Dolci I've been putting off reading this series for ages. This just may be the kick in the rear I need in order to get to gettin' with it.

Pamela / SpazP Lucifer's Bouncing Balls, I loooooooooooooove Bones!!!! And want to be Cat :)

Smokinhotbooks K.C. @Spaz As Gena Showalter says, 'Marry Me Bones!'

@Kasey OMG you must must must read this series. Hand to god, one of my favorite vampire series ever.

Tutti Dolci Say no more. I just pulled the trigger for it on my Kindle. *sigh* What can I say? I'm a bookslut.

DeadGirl Drama I LOVE this series!!! Cat and Bones are as hot as it gets. The only problem I have with it is that I read book #4 last summer and now have to wait FOREVER for the next one... Aargh!

Smokinhotbooks K.C. @kasey book hoe right here *points to chest*

@Zelda Frost is doing another Bones book? Kewl!!!! I read her spin off series with Spade thought it was okay, can't beat a man character that calls his lover 'kitten'

DeadGirl Drama Yeah, I think she's been greenlighted to do 7 or 8... Next one's supposed to be out in 2011. Spade is nice... but he's no Bones! Plus, I want to see what happens now with Cat as a vampire...

Smokinhotbooks K.C. Oh srly 7?! I'm game I just adore Cat and Bones - I am such a fan girl of this series.