Simona's Reviews > I Heart Christmas

I Heart Christmas by Lindsey Kelk

23519770
Oct 20, 2013

Angela is really in her element when it comes to Christmas. However, it does not turn out the way she planned it.

Louisa turns up unexpected, her parents want to visit over Christmas and Alex finally wants to settle down. He buys them a house, so the stress already starts with having to move in Christmas time, and how are they going to move the Christmas tree?

Louisa has trouble in her married life and tries to escape it. Angela has difficulties to find out why she came to NY and then wants to help Louisa, but she is blocking.
And then there is Jenny of course. The drama between the three girls creates new turns in the story all the times. They have such different personalities and that’s not always a good thing. However, in the end I really admired their friendship.

Alex and Angela have some real troubles and fights in this book. He really wants to have a baby, but she doesn’t and there is more…
I still don’t like Angela not telling him everything. They way they take after everything is so adorable though and again I love Alex being so caring and cute. He exactly knows how to treat Angela and only wants the best for her.

This story is full of drama, a lot of funny incidents and Christmas of course. The book really got my into the festive mood. Lindsey’s writing is so sparkling and dynamic.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read I Heart Christmas.

October 20, 2013 – Shelved