J's Reviews > An Echo in the Bone

An Echo in the Bone by Diana Gabaldon

Oct 14, 2009

bookshelves: holding-pattern

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read An Echo in the Bone.

message 1: by Kim (new) - rated it 4 stars

Kim And? This has been sitting on my desk for 2 weeks... I don't deserve Jamie... :(

message 2: by J (new) - added it

J I don't either, Kim. Someone sent it to me. I took it out of the box, set it on the kitchen table, and there it sits. Untouched.

What is wrong with us?

message 3: by Kim (new) - rated it 4 stars

Kim We have a bad case of ageism... that's what's wrong with us.... :(

message 4: by J (new) - added it

J Every night I go to bed with Jamie Fraser and every night it's the same. Nothing. We just sleep.

message 5: by Kim (new) - rated it 4 stars

Kim I'e gotten 20 pages in... Jamie was grumblin' over burnt toast. WTF? I miss our dashing highlander.

message 6: by RandomAnthony (new)

RandomAnthony Shhh. Will you two be quiet? Jamie and I are watching football and reading Maxim.

message 7: by Michelle (last edited Oct 24, 2009 09:37AM) (new)

Michelle *passes RA an icepack for Jamie's sore knee*

message 8: by J (new) - added it

J If Jamie hasn't done something by page 30 he's going to get smacked over the head with this book.

message 9: by RandomAnthony (new)

RandomAnthony Jamie, take the ice pack and let's get out of here. You don't have to put up with this. Maybe there are some high school girls in the park who need us to buy beer for them.

message 10: by Michelle (new)

Michelle J, you gave up reading it? RA, maybe you better drag Jamie out of the bar.

message 11: by Kim (new) - rated it 4 stars

Kim Get your butt back here, Girl.

message 12: by J (new) - added it

J You called? I was determined to finish reading all the books I've abandoned in the past year before New Year's. It was going along swimmingly for about three days and then I realized it's December. And this is a BIG book.

message 13: by Kim (new) - rated it 4 stars

Kim Pick.It.Back.Up

message 14: by J (new) - added it

J I can't - it's too heavy!!