Wendy Yu's Reviews > Finerman's Rules: Secrets I'd Only Tell My Daughters About Business and Life

Finerman's Rules by Karen Finerman

Chapter 2: Don't drink milk or milk products before you speak--they cause phlegm.

Chapter 4: I remember reading a Dear Abby many, many years ago in which a man wrote in saying he wanted more than anything to be a veterinarian, but between the seven years of school and internship, he would be 40 years old when he could finally be a vet. In response, she asked him how old he would be in seven years if he didn't do it.

Chapter 8: Working from home is the worst of everything. // In my view, you'd be teasing the kids with your physical presence but your complete lack of mental availability. The can get used to your leaving home, but they will have a hard time getting used to you ignoring them.

Chapter 9: Pre-printed grocery lists--including lunch-bag items on preprinted sheets that have all the foods/stuff we like. When we run out of something, you just put a quantity by it to show how many to get.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Finerman's Rules.

October 19, 2013 – Started Reading