Kindle Crack Book Reviews Cheri 's Reviews > Sex Love Repeat

Sex Love Repeat by Alessandra Torre

Sex, Love & one click this one.

ARC kindly provided in exchange for a fair and honest review. Spoiler-free review. HEA and stand-alone. 4.75- 5.00 stars!

Two men love her. She loves both of the men in her life and in her bed. She also loves and craves sex as much as I need coffee, books, wine and chocolate.

Is she being stalked?

You might hate Madison (Maddy)…she’s a blond, beautiful, sweet, surfer and has two very different hot men wrapped around her perfect finger. She loves both of them. Stewart Brand is too committed to work and doesn’t have the time to fulfill Maddy’s insatiable sexual appetite. Stewart doesn’t want Maddy screwing half of LA because he is too busy with his career to satisfy her. He tells her to get a boyfriend to help step-in and take care of her needs when he can’t be around. She meets and falls for Paul Linx. He is a hot as hell professional surfer. They end up living together. Maddy was upfront from day one and everyone is on the same page about the dynamics of this relationship. Maddy is the best thing that happened to both of them and they don’t too loose her. Stewart and Paul love her enough to deal with this crazy sex triangle. She knows that this triangle can’t go on forever…and eventually she will have to choose. The wealthy venture capitalist or the surfer. Sometimes decisions are made for you...sometimes against your will. Someone is watching her…and learning all of her moves with both men. Why do they pay attention to her? Why don’t they call her back? Hmmm…

There were times I disliked Maddy…but I have to give her huge props for being straight up honest with both men. Talking about having your cake and eating it too! Hello...where is my kindle screen? Defog it from the steam factor. Alessandara Torre can write some smutastic sex scenes (fanning self). At first I thought this was just going to be a well written smut book. Nope…it was more. This book is well written, great character and plot development. Aghhh...what a plot twist…that you will never see coming. HEA and stand alone. Would I recommend smoking hot love triangle? Hell yes. I finished this book in a day. Sex…Love and One Click this one now.

This review appears on www.kindlecrack.net, www.facebook.com/Kindlecrack, Goodreads, Amazon and Twitter.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Sex Love Repeat.

October 18, 2013 – Shelved
October 18, 2013 – Shelved as: to-read
November 25, 2013 – Started Reading
November 25, 2013 – Shelved as: romance-with-a-side-of-smut
November 25, 2013 – Shelved as: arc-or-provided-by-author
43.0% "Wait...what?"
November 26, 2013 –
81.0% "I know someone like this... Heartbreaking."
November 27, 2013 – Finished Reading