Nandakishore Varma's Reviews > The Doctrine of Fascism

The Doctrine of Fascism by Benito Mussolini

Incoherent bullshit. Could not finish it, even with its brevity.

I had the author marked as a genocidal son of a bachelor long back. However, I did not know he was a terrible writer into the bargain.

It is available free on the net; however, if you want to physically own bilge like this, it is available at a cost of eleven dollars plus on Amazon. Please buy it from there.

Amazon would heartily approve of Mussolini. For example, his words

Anti-individualistic, the Fascist conception of life stresses the importance of the State and accepts the individual only in so far as his interests coincide with those of the State, which stands for the conscience and the universal, will of man as a historic entity.

Can easily be paraphrased as

Anti-individualistic, the Amazon conception of book reviews stresses the importance of the commercial interest of Amazon and accepts the reviewer only in so far as his interests coincide with those of Amazon, which stands for the conscience and the universal, will of the reader as a historic entity.

Cheers!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Doctrine of Fascism.

Started Reading
October 14, 2013 – Shelved
October 14, 2013 – Finished Reading
October 19, 2013 – Shelved as: author-is-a-despotic-monster
November 12, 2013 – Shelved as: author-should-be-stoned-to-death
June 8, 2014 – Shelved as: hate-mongerers

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)

message 1: by Samadrita (new)

Samadrita "genocidal son of a bachelor" - I like this. :D

Nandakishore Varma Samadrita wrote: ""genocidal son of a bachelor" - I like this. :D"

I was trying to use polite language. You know, trying to play the gentleman. ;)

message 3: by Julio (new)

Julio Genao Excellence. This is excellence in action. Bravo.

Nandakishore Varma julio wrote: "Excellence. This is excellence in action. Bravo."

Thank you for the generous words. *bows*

message 5: by Anuradha (new)

Anuradha Hahaha! You, sir are a genius! :P

Nandakishore Varma Anuradha wrote: "Hahaha! You, sir are a genius! :P"

Don't! So much praise will turn my head!

message 7: by Lisa (last edited Jan 26, 2016 12:39PM) (new)

Lisa Lieberman Nandakishore, I thought you'd gotten over the impulse to read bad books by or about despicable people and the movements they spawned. The world could end tomorrow. Do you want to face Armageddon with Dolf and the Duce by your side?

message 8: by Bettie (new) - added it

Bettie Amazon would heartily approve of Mussolini

that!

Nandakishore Varma Lisa wrote: "Nandakishore, I thought you'd gotten over the impulse to read bad books by or about despicable people and the movements they spawned. The world could end tomorrow. Do you want to face Armageddon wi..."

Oh, this is an old review against GR censorship. I dusted it up because of an incident of censorship yesterday, on Navessa's review of Feverborn.

Nandakishore Varma Bettie☯ wrote: "Amazon would heartily approve of Mussolini

that!"

;)

Henrique "author should be stoned to death"
"hate mongerers"