Denise Van plew's Reviews > Hunter's Moon

Hunter's Moon by Lisa Kessler

13201064

Received the arc for a honest review. Pardon the pun on this but this was a howling excellent hot read. Howling is used because it brought to mind the call in the wild that the wolves do to communicate with each other. And no matter in a pack the Alpha knows when something isn't right and that is exactly what Adam knows with Aren. In this one of the series follow Aren and Sasha's ups and downs,out of control situations and hair raising danger they encounter. This is one hot intense wolf male that will do anything and about everything for his mate regardless what comes their way.And talk about issues she has em for sure. Just a challenge any good wolf is up for I would say. Telling you he is my kind of guy and if she is smart she will sink her jaguar claws in and not let go and hang on for life. Ha Ha funny how Adam and him-same taste in women kinda.Think you could ever love your enemy or have them be accepted by family and friends once you did? Now Aren being the exceptional man he is doesn't let that put him off. Once the enemy now realization she is his mate is one mind blower for sure but funny how love can be that way. Watching over her places her in his path and him in the line of fire and the crazy wolf and other factions after her puts her in his corner for a crazy ride. When it places her sister in jeopardy who does he call but someone who will understand in hopes of a safe place until it is finished. Fighting herself and her growing love for Aren she really needs to save it for the psycho wolf hot on their tails and the group who wants her dead for real and could possibly be after her sister too. What a adventure this certainly turns out to be nail biting times even if I did not want to keep them that is. And did I mention all the hotties in this pack-oh yeah. A unique aspect in this series in the twin thing in this pack that takes it from being ordinary to that added twist that keeps a reader involved and coming back for more. Never a nodding off moment in this one. Can she learn to trust after all? Can Aren and Sasha really come together and stay together? That would be a howling success at the end then would it not? Now why would I spoil it for you and tell you the answer guess a person would have to read it for themself to find out. Would not want to be accused of spoiling your own howling good time in the discovery to the answers.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Hunter's Moon.

Started Reading
October 12, 2013 – Finished Reading
October 13, 2013 – Shelved

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)

Lisa Kessler Thanks for reading and reviewing Hunter's Moon!

I'm so glad you enjoyed Sasha & Aren's story...

Lisa :)

Denise Van plew My pleasure but soon have to read Adam's story . I am now hooked on this series.

Lisa Kessler Denise wrote: "My pleasure but soon have to read Adam's story . I am now hooked on this series."

YAY!!! I'm glad to hear it!!! You'll get to see Sasha being a bad guy! :) hope you enjoy it!

Lisa :)

Kearstie Kaspar Hey just in case you wanted to edit... the heroes name is Aren not Hunter :)

Kearstie Kaspar Hey just in case you wanted to edit... the hero is named Aren not Hunter :)

Denise Van plew thanks so excited on read did not realize used that knew his name though excellant read don't you think?