Danielle Smiley's Reviews > Eye of the Soul

Eye of the Soul by Terri Rochenski

bookshelves: my-e-books, paranormal-fantasy, 2013-reads

Know those books that you just keep on thinking about long after you finish them? The ones you had become so engrossed in, you ponder what will happen with the characters much like you would wonder how a troubled friend is doing? Yup, EYE OF THE SOUL is so one of those books.

What an incredible world Terri Rochenshi builds in EYE OF THE SOUL! She balances guiding her reader through discovering this world, introducing amazing characters and thrilling with griping action perfectly right from the start. While you are immediately thrown into the action of the plot, you never feel lost or confused. Oh yes, there's plenty of mystery or veiled motives, but you never think "huh?" as you go along; "gasp!" yes, but not "huh?"

I really enjoyed the story of EYE OF THE SOUL. I was so engrossed by the plot and I fell in love with the characters. Hyla is incredible! Really, all the characters are amazing. I'm super excited to read the next installment of the Pool of Souls! EYE OF THE SOUL closes with a great cliff hanger and so much yet to be discovered. Write faster, Terri, please!!!!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Eye of the Soul.

October 8, 2013 – Started Reading
October 8, 2013 – Shelved as: to-read
October 8, 2013 – Shelved
October 17, 2013 –
100.0% "Great fantasy!!! Can't wait to share a full review of this one!"
October 17, 2013 – Finished Reading