Tima's Reviews > Beloved

Beloved by Robin Lee Hatcher

Diana's life has been a strange mix of ups and downs. She was orphaned at six years old and sent on the orphan train. Loving parents adopted her and gave her a new life. While still a teenager Diana fell in love with Tyson Applegate, the son of a very wealthy and influential man. But it isn't long before Diana finds out that Tyson married her to make his father angry and gain control of his inheritance. She is soon abandoned as Tyson leaves with no intention of returning. Years later, thinking he is dead, she agrees to marry another man. Tyson shows up at her engagement party wanting to reconcile. Diana isn't really ready to give Tyson another chance, but finds herself with very little choices.

I really enjoyed this book. The author did a great job of telling a love story and weaving God's love for us throughout. There were romantic, suspenseful, and spiritual aspects to this book. The humorous elements were a bonus. It all added up to make a very enjoyable read. I will definitely be checking out other books by this author.

I received this book free of charge from Booksneeze in exchange for my honest review.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Beloved.

Started Reading