Justina Johnson's Reviews > Hotter Horizons

Hotter Horizons by J.C. Szot

This is such a darling book. The two guys are special and wonderful. The gal is amazing. The bad guy is a little bit non-dimensional, but he didn’t ruin anything and he was needed for stuff! The scenes of increasing passion among the main trio were magnificently gentle to intense, supporting the feelings that increased between the three partners. This is a fine treasure!

Fern, Frances Carone, has to get out of town immediately! Her good friend Jada helps and this escape, somewhat ingenious even though it was totally not planned, does get Fern to Fields Grove, NJ from Easton, PA. Fern has some much needed luck in this little community that helps her get a good paying job with some very nice folks. Fern is such a cutie, although the guys think she is a fantastic hottie. Both descriptions are spot on and I loved her.

Levi Peridi, works at home, and he gets to greet Fern first as she applies for her job. His insides do some serious flip-flops. Levi gives Fern the inside scoop on what he and his partner are looking for as a housekeeper and pretty much gives her the job. That is a tad curious, but not so after we hear Levi and Alec talk about it later.

Alec works at a restaurant and alternates between lunch and dinner shifts. He is such a gentleman, super adorable, and an excellent counter weight to Levi. Threesome action is not new to Levi and Alex, but Fern is a babe in the woods. Alex is the rock and the gentle arbiter. He is more than delightful and I most definitely adored him.

The trappings around Fern’s troubles truly take a back seat to the alluring wooing and loving of her by both Alec and Levi. Such a warm to hot to explosive merging that simply blew me away. I heartily recommend Hotter Horizons for the centerpiece love story!

NOTE: This book was provided by Evernight Publishing for the purpose of a review on Rainbow Book Reviews.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Hotter Horizons.

Started Reading
September 25, 2013 – Finished Reading
October 3, 2013 – Shelved

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)

message 1: by J.C. (new) - added it

J.C. Szot Thank you, Rainbow Book Reviews for your wonderful review/ write up on Hotter Horizons. JC Szot

Justina Johnson JC

It was most definitely my pleasure to read and review this fine work.

Keep on writing. Keep on dreaming.

I, for one, look forward to your upcoming work!

jj