David Caldwell's Reviews > The PreHistory of The Far Side: A 10th Anniversary Exhibit

The PreHistory of The Far Side by Gary Larson

5082045

bookshelves: collection, cartoon, humorous, series

When I was working in any of the many bookstores where I was employed and I did not want (or have the time) to read my current book, I would grab one of these collections to read on my too short break. I slowly but surely worked my way through several series. These are great time killers and will usually improve your mood no matter how hectic the day. Laughter can be the best solution to dealing with the public.

Far Side was always interesting. Many would make you laugh out loud. Others would make you scratch your head in wonder. Naturally you would run to your friends or family to show them the newest one either to share the laugh or to hopefully get them to explain it so you can laugh at it.(Hopefully without having to admit that you needed the help in the first place.) It was a sad day That Gary Larson retired the series but on the other hand, I am glad that he stopped before the strip started to get old and stale. These one panel strips still stand up and will always be one of the comic strip classics. A collection made up from earlier collections.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The PreHistory of The Far Side.

April 1, 2002 – Started Reading