Tracey's Reviews > Four Weddings and a Werewolf

Four Weddings and a Werewolf by Kristin Miller

bookshelves: hot-sex, hot-sexy-werewolfs-shifters, review-copy

I received an arc of this book Four Weddings and a Wolf, after reading the first Seattle pack book I was so looking forward to this book, and it didn't disappoint.

We met Logan briefly in book 1, that starred the delicious Drake and yes if your wondering he does appear in this book too!! Back to Logan, his a singleton, a one night stand type of man, not interested is a relationship, as there all show nobody is ever happy in a relationship. He also happens to be a werewolf and bodyguard hired to protect Veronica a wedding planner.

Veronica is a busy woman planning lots of perfect weddings for other people, no time for romance herself. When she starts receiving love letters and gifts she is flattered.....not realising she hasn't seen all the gifts (not all nice) due to Logan getting to them first!

When they first meet they almost go to far, but Logan realises something important and backs off, did I mention Veronica dislikes werewolves even though her sister is one, and is marrying one too!!

This story is a light hearted love story, the main characters have many amusing conversations, mingled in with steamy scenes and people fighting there emotions, let's not forget the stalker!!

I was going to give this four stars, but after reading that epilogue **sigh** I upped it to 4.5 stars.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Four Weddings and a Werewolf.

October 2, 2013 – Started Reading
October 2, 2013 – Shelved
October 2, 2013 – Shelved as: to-read
October 2, 2013 –
20.0% "Another hot sexy paranormal man, gonna have to read some more cont romance soon, as these hot wolfs/vamps make reality a bit meh!! Lol"
October 11, 2013 –
75.0% "Logan and Veronica...I love a light hearted werewolf romance"
October 12, 2013 – Shelved as: hot-sex